Don't Forget to Bring...
Remember to bring these important things on your initial visit to our office:
- Picture ID
- Your insurance cards
- Any studies/tests (ie. MRI, CT Scan) with the official report and images (CD or films) pertaining to your visit
- Completed Patient Packet of forms
- Please pay special attention when filling out your forms to the section on “Current Medications” and “Allergies”. This must be filled out completely in conforming with government requirements.
Remember these important things...
- On EACH visit keep us updated on studies/tests/surgeries you have had since we last saw you and (especially if you travel north) try to bring copies of your studies/tests with the report back with you or have them mailed to us.
- Feel free to call with any questions you may have. We will always do our best to get you the information you need.
To save time on your initial visit, print these forms, fill them out at home and bring them with you.
Instructions: Download the appropriate form to your computer, open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader (available for free download), and print the form on your printer.
Our Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can gain access to this information. Please review it carefully.
To view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download it.